Friday, September 16, 2016

50 Shades of Excitement

Hello friends!
I don't know if you have heard, or seen (or care), but 50 Shades Darker (check out the trailer!) is coming upon us! Now, I realize that a lot of people didn't even like the first movie, or even read the books. That's ok. I completely understand why they wouldn't like the movie or be hesitant to read them. But for those of you that did like the movie or read the books, can you feel my excitement right now?! I will admit that I wasn't particularly thrilled with the first movie, but I also understand that you can't put everything into the movie that was in the books.
For this reason I am willing to give the second movie a clean slate. I will not judge it based on the first movie. I will (try to) give it a fair chance. I do hope it doesn't disappoint though.

No comments:

Post a Comment