For those that don't know or have a passing interest in what I'm talking about, Gilmore girls was a show that sort of revolutionized mother daughter relationships in 2000 when it first aired. A show about the lives of a single mother and her daughter who live in a small town and the antics they get into and the problems they face as they go through dating, school, marriage, college and a lot more. It ended in 2007, but not how the writers envisioned it (agreement issues with the network).
Nine years later, its coming back and concluding how the writers really wanted it to. The revival is to be four 90-minute episodes on Netflix set to air November 25.
This is like a dream to me! This is probably one of the shows I quote the most, because of its quirky, hilarious one-liners. I fully plan to let you know my thoughts about how the episode are once they air.
If you like fast-paced comedy, drama, and/or romance I highly recommend you watch the show. It's great for binge-watching, also.
No comments:
Post a Comment