I'm sorry if my opinion offends you but I need to say, Donald Trump is running a campaign based on fear and hate. It kind of amazes me that people listen to the things he says and still want him to lead the country. One thing I have been wondering, for those of you who do support Trump, why? I really, honestly want to know what it is about him and what he is saying that makes you want to support him. It fascinates me. I hope the answers are more supbtantial than those in these two videos... Make America Great and Conspiracy Theories.
As for Hillary, shes not much better. She spends most of her time defending herself against what Trump says about her, rather than telling us what shes going to do. She has made some statements about what her plans are and they sound alright. So, for those of you who support Hillary, why? What about her policies and plans makes you want to vote for her? I hope people are paying attention to what these candidates are saying, unlike in this video... Hillary Quotes
So, please, vote and then let me know why you support who you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment